ZEAGLE RECON FIN
The Zeagle Recon Fin is a revolutionary technical fin that’s a total rethink of basic fin geometry, angles, surfaces and thicknesses. It combines uncomplicated design with the latest aquadynamic technology.
Developed and tested for optimal responsiveness, the Recon provides stability for technical dives and alternative kicking styles, like frog kick and helicopter turns.
Aerodynamic surfaces, four strategic strakes on the top and underside, and thick side ribs combine to generate optimal thrust and performance across the entire fin. Available with color accent kits for buckle and soft pad, and the Zeagle Multi-Tool for adjustments on the fly.
Constructed from premium natural rubber for max durability, Recon Fins are compression-molded for precise stiffness, varying rigidity and suppleness for optimal performance across the entire fin.
Form that performs:
- Advanced performance features integrated with an uncomplicated design for optimal thrust and response
- Maximum thrust in flutter, and stability in alternative kick strokes with the latest aerodynamic technology
- Tough and durable natural rubber defies the elements
- Adjustable, quick fastening stainless steel buckle system. Generous foot pockets fit all sizes of wetsuit and drysuit boots
About the tech:
- 25-degree angle between blade and foot pocket tried and tested to optimize thrust
- Two thick side rails provide snapback and flex where it’s needed
- Integrated foot pocket rails efficient energy transfer from foot to fin for responsiveness
- Built from compression molded rubber for rigidity and suppleness where it’s needed
- Negatively Buoyant
TESTED. TRUSTED. WARRANTY
Zeagle warrants that Zeagle (Masks, Fins, Snorkels, Bags, Accessories, Apparel) purchased from authorized Zeagle dealers shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal sport, skin and scuba diving use with proper maintenance and care for a period of one (1) year from date of original purchase. Under this limited warranty, Zeagle will either repair or replace, at the sole option of Zeagle, any original equipment or parts that fail to perform as intended. When this limited warranty is in force, it will cover the cost of necessary replacement parts. Labor and shipping charges are not included and must be paid by you. You must save the original purchase receipt as proof of purchase. This limited warranty applies only to the original purchaser and is not transferable. Zeagle makes no warranty or representation regarding the performance of any products used in conjunction with Zeagle’s products. This limited warranty applies only to these products sold through authorized Zeagle dealers.
This limited warranty shall be void if the product has been altered, neglected, misused, abused, lost, or changed. The warranty applies only to normal sport, skin, or scuba diving use.
This limited warranty shall be void if repairs are performed by anyone other than an authorized Zeagle dealer. Equipment in question should be returned, prepaid, to your authorized Zeagle dealer, or Zeagle, along with a clear copy of the original receipt. Before sending any equipment to Zeagle directly, you must first obtain a Return Authorization Number from Zeagle. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary state to state.