Swim Lessons for Kids
6 months to 15 years old
Our weekly 20-minute class is for swimmers from 6 months old to 15 years old. The goal of this class is to cultivate our students' interests in swimming as well as promoting water safety.
Our structured curriculum has detailed instructions and skills required for each level. We want our swimmers to continue to progress through hard work, so they can be in and around the water confidently.
The Learn-to-Swim program focuses on building skills one step at a time. By giving them the opportunity to master one element before moving on to the next, our kids' swim classes make it easy to build confidence in the water.
During their swim lessons, children will spend time working on the following six skills:
- Skill Set 1: Introduction to Water Skills: Students will learn how to feel comfortable in the water and safely enjoy it.
- Skill Set 2: Fundamentals of Aquatic Skills: Children will learn basic swimming skills.
- Skill Set 3: Stroke Development: Additional guided practice will help students improve their skills.
- Skill Set 4: Stroke Improvement: Kids will gain confidence during swim lessons, improve their stroke and gain additional aquatic skills.
- Skill Set 5: Stroke Refinement: Guidance allows kids to refine their strokes and become more efficient swimmers.
- Skill Set 6: Swimming and Skill Proficiency: Students will learn to swim with ease and efficiency, and gain the ability to swim smoothly over greater distances. Swimmers will also have the option to participate in more advanced courses.
Non-refundable annual pro-rated registration fee of up to $49 per family.
Price:$40 dollars per lesson per week
Adult Swim 20 Minute Swim Classes
ages 15 years and up
OTA Swim offers adult swim lessons through our innovative, learn-at-your-own-pace Learn-to-Swim program. Developed for older teens and adults, our program gives adult swimmers at every level the opportunity to improve their skills in a safe environment – and under the guidance of a trained instructor.
The Learn-to-Swim program allows swimmers to progress at their own pace, mastering one set of skills before moving on to the next. Swimming lessons for adults are available in the following three levels, developed to meet the needs of adult learners:
1) Learning the Basics: earn basic swimming strokes and skills needed to stay safe, and help keep others safe in and around the water.
2) Improving Skills and Swimming Strokes: Participants will gain proficiency in basic aquatic skills and the six basic swimming strokes.
3) Swimming for Fitness: Participants will learn to refine their front crawl, back crawl, breaststroke and turns to build endurance.
Non-refundable annual registration fee $49 per family
Private one on one lessons $40 dollars per 20 minute session