HIGH QUALITY LIQUID-FILLED DIVE COMPASS
SK-8, the latest edition of Suunto’s leading dive compass, delivers even better underwater performance with faster stabilization and enhanced readability. Both northern and southern hemisphere models can be used over a wider area of the globe thanks to an upgraded magnet.
This compass comes with the Suunto Compass Retractor with quick disconnect so you can attach it to your BCD and quickly disconnect the compass for safe storage.
- The world's most popular dive compass
- Phosphorescent compass card
- High tilt compensation
- Made in Finland
- KEY FEATURES
|Measurements||65.5 x 65.5 x 43.7 mm / 2.58 x 2.58 x 1.72 "|
|What's in the box?||
Suunto SK-8 Strap Mount NH with wrist strap, Boot, User Guide, Warranty
- Suitable for sub-zero temperatures
- Firm-grip bezel with a ratchet at every fifth degree
- Large side-reading window
- Balanced for Northern Hemisphere (NH)
- Fast stabilization