Mares Force-Plus Knife
The Mares Force-Plus is a standard size knife that can be easily fastened to Mares BCD's and hoses with ease. The soft over-molding hand grip for a secure hold and ease of use. The knife handle also is equipped with a hole for attachment of a wrist lanyard. The 3.94" (100 mm) stainless steel blade with built-in line cutter is covered in a special PVD treatment that prevents the blade surface from oxidizing. Mares Force-Plus Knife has a partially serrated edge and drop point tip and its special shape makes the release system easy to use, even when wearing gloves.
Mares Force-Plus Knife comes equipped with a noncorrosive impact resistant plastic sheath. Mounting options included with the knife are two leg straps with quick-release buckles, two, hose laces and BC mounting knobs.
This product has a limited warranty of 24 months.
Mares Force-Plus Knife Features
- Mares Force-Plus Knife:
- Standard-Size Knife
- Series of Standard Accessories to Fasten-the-Knife to Mares BCs, Bags, Diver and Hoses
- Soft Over-Molding Hand Grip for Secure Hold and Ease-of-Use
- Knife Handle Equipped with Hole for Attachment of Wrist Lanyard
- Blade Length: 3.94" (100 mm)
- Stainless Steel Blade with Special PVD Treatment: Prevents Blade Surface from Oxidizing
- Drop Point Tip Design
- Blade: Partially-Serrated Edge
- Noncorrosive Impact Resistant Plastic Sheath
Set of Accessories for Fastening to Equipment:
BC Mounting Knobs