Highland by XS Scuba Tech Reel
Constructed from the highest quality materials, it's made to withstand the demands of today's advancing technical diver.
Whether its wreck or cave diving, search and-recovery or underwater surveying, the Highland by XS Scuba Tech Reel is the only reel you'll need. The reel is made from a solid, one-piece, anodized aluminum handle with a spool machined from Delrin, which will not warp or absorb water like nylon spools and the reel spool lock can be mounted on either end for left or right hand use.
This reel is great a primary reel when cave or wreck diving or for deployment of lift bags and DSMB. The reel comes with a stainless steel shackle bolt snap for attachment to gear. The reel is equipped with #24 orange line, 8 strand with a breaking strength of 168 lbs. (76 kg).
- Constructed from Highest Quality Materials
- Made to Withstand Demands of Today's Advancing Technical Diver
- Great Primary Cave or Wreck Diving Reel
- Excellent for Deployment of Lift Bags and DSMB/Safety Sausage
- Useful in Search and-Recovery or Underwater Surveying
- Solid, One-Piece, Anodized Aluminum Handle
- Spool Machined from Delrin which Won't Warp or Absorb Water Like Nylon Spools
- Reel Spool Lock: Mounts-On-Either-End for Left or Right Hand Use
- Stainless Steel Shackle Bolt Snap for Attachment to Gear
- Comes with 400ft/122m of /#24 Orange Braided Line, 8 Strand with a Breaking Strength: 168 lbs. (76 kg)