Fourth Element Navigator Mask
Adding to our full collection of dive masks, Fourth Element’s Navigator dive mask is designed for ultimate comfort at depth for every technical diver.
With an excellent field of vision, the Navigator’s framed twin lens makes it perfect for any dive, with optimisation depending on your dive experience.
The Navigator’s fully recyclable, super-soft silicone skirt is designed to minimizes pressure, making longer and deeper dives more comfortable. The Navigator dive mask is available in two different skirt fittings to suit the maximum range of face shapes.
The skirt is designed to create an excellent seal and to improve the fit.
This dive mask is fitted with a moulded silicone strap which is secure and comfortable, and also interchangeable with a fourth element 100% recycled mask strap (sold separately).
Zero plastic packaging
We set out to reduce and remove all plastic waste from all our masks. Instead of packaging our masks in traditional hard plastic cases, we’ve opted for a zero plastic, low volume mask case.
- A dive mask with excellent field of vision
- Soft silicone skirt, fully recyclable.
- Moulded, fully recyclable silicone mask strap
- Tempered glass lens with two lens option
- Available as a Classic and Wide Fit dive mask.
- Immediately after diving, rinse your mask with fresh water until you can fully clean it.
- Use warm, fresh water to rinse the mask. This will dissolve salt crystals that are stuck to the mask.
- Rinse the mask thoroughly using fresh or filtered water.
- Towel dry the mask completely.
- Do not use abrasive mask / lens cleaner on masks with tinted or coated lenses