The lightweight, travel friendly without sacrificing performance, DC7 1st stage paired with 150LX 2nd stage is the high performance, budget and travel friendly regulator you have been searching for.
The Hollis 150LX DC7 Regulator combines the compact DC7 1st stage which is great for travel and the 150LX that has great cold water performance thanks to it's metal parts. If you're a travelling diver who needs a regulator that can keep up with you at any depth, the pneumatically balanced valve delivers a smooth easy breathe at any depth.
150LX 2nd Stage
The 150LX 2nd stage has a reversible design so an technician can change which side the hose connects to depending on your needs. Metal parts on 2nd stages improves the cold water performance by absorbing heat from the surrounding water.
You can adjust the venturi lever on the side of the 2nd stage which changes the direction of the airflow inside the body to interrupt free-flows on the surface.
DC7 1st Stage
The in-line design and machined body makes the DC7 one of the most compact 1st stages around with minimal excess. Environmental sealing improves cold water performance and reduces the amount of cleaning required after a dive.
- Pneumatically balanced chrome-plated brass valve results in smooth, easy breathing
- Reversible demand valve, can be converted from right-handed hose configuration to left handed hose configuration
- Adjustable Dive/Pre-Dive switch: Large Venturi lever has a soft rubber grip, which makes it easy to locate and use
- Ergonomic exhaust channels bubbles away from field of view and reduces exhaust effort
- Improved orthodontic mouthpiece with dual color tabs
- Stainless steel cosmetic ring
- MiFlex® braided hose
- Suitable for coldwater diving
- Lifetime Warranty
- Free Parts for Life
- 2-Year Service Interval with Inspection