XS Scuba's Pressure Gauge is a highly accurate Bourdon tube designed gauge with a built-in thermometer. Gauge has red highlighted readings from 0 to 500 psi for safety reserve air. Thermometer needle is brightly colored for ease of reading and the entire gauge face is luminescent for ease of reading in low light or night conditions. Gauge is equipped with a 36" (91.4 cm) high-pressure hose with 7/16" threads and an impact resistant rubber gauge boot equipped with eyelets for attachment of a clip or lanyard.
- XS Scuba XS Scuba Gauge Features
- XS Scuba Standard Pressure Gauge:
- Readout: 0 to 5,000 psi
- Red Highlighted Readings from 0 to 500 psi for Safety Reserve Air
- Built-In Thermometer in Fahrenheit
- Protective Rubber Boot
- Highly Accurate Bourdon Tube Design
- Luminescent Gauge Face
- Attachment Point for Clip or Lanyard
- 36" (91.4 cm) High Pressure Hose with 7/16" Threads
This product has a limited warranty of 24 months.