Having a well-stocked save-a-dive-kit is important, but if you've got to dig in it to find the wrench or tool you need when either standing on a rolling deck, or on a steaming hot beach it can be stressful. One tool that does it all, is the XS Scuba's Multi Tool. Need a hex key you got it, need a screwdriver straight slot or Phillips, you got it, need a Schrader valve tool or O-ring pick baby you got it. This is one handy all-in-one tool for your kit. Tool is manufactured from stainless steel with a bronze O-ring pick and is compact to fit perfect in any size save-a-dive-kit. Tool measures (L x D x W) 2.5" x 0.75" x 1.4" (6.35cm x 2cm x 3.56cm) and weighs only 4 oz. (113.4 g).
Scuba Multi-Tool by XS Scuba Features
- Scuba Multi-Tool by XS Scuba:
- Easy All-in-One Tool Design
- Compact and Lightweight
- Easy-to-Fined in Save-a-Dive-Kit!
- Technicians Dream On-Rolling-Boat-Deck or Steaming-Hot-Beach when Needed!
Need a Hex Key You-Got-It
Need a Screwdriver Straight Slot or Phillips, You-Got-It
Need a Schrader Valve Tool or O-Ring Pick Baby You-Got-It and More!
- One-Handy All-in-One-Tool for Your-Kit
- Construction: Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel & Bronze Design
1/4" DIN Insert Hex Wrench
3/16" Hex Wrench for HP & LP 1'st-Stage Port Plugs
5/32" Hex Wrench for Valve Dip Tubes
Slotted Screwdriver Blade for Valve Handle Retainers
Phillips Head Screwdriver
Schrader Valve Tool for BCD Inflator
Bronze O-Ring Pick
2'nd Stage Orifice Adjustment Tool
- Compact to Fit-Perfect in Any-Size Save-A-Dive Kit
- Dimensions: (L x D x W) 2.5" x .75" x 1.4" (6.4cm x 1.9cm x 3.6cm)
- Weight: 4 oz. (113.4 g)