FOR A LIMITED TIME, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, GET A FREE MARES EOS 10RW VIDEO LIGHT SET!!!
Simply place both items in your cart and use discount code WONKO to get this insane deal!!
The innovative Mares Quad Air Wrist Dive Computer is a step-up from the Quad, able to read the tank's pressure, it receives data directly from the dive tank via a wireless transmitter. Also includes a magnificently clear display, with jumbo size information, three-row layout and four buttons for intuitive use! Three-row layout comprises all relevant data including tank pressure with optional transmitter. Two customizable fields for ancillary information. Mirrored button function during dive, option to view dive time including seconds and a runaway deco alarm. The computer has a multi-gas capability, decompression dive planner with user adjustable surface interval and a long battery life, that is user replaceable.
The functions of the Quad Air computer can be grouped into three categories, each corresponding to a specific mode of operation. Surface mode: Quad Air is dry on the surface. You can change settings, review your logbook, use the dive planner, see remaining desaturation after a dive, download to PC and much more. Dive mode: Quad Air monitors depth, time, tank pressure (optional), temperature and performs all decompression calculations; dive mode itself can be broken down into 4 sub categories: - pre-dive (Quad Air is on the surface but actively monitoring ambient pressure, so that it can begin to calculate a dive the instant it is submerged below 4'/2m); - dive - surfacing (Quad Air is on the surface at the end of a dive; dive time calculation is halted but if the diver submerges within three minutes the dive is resumed including the time spent on the surface); - post-dive (after the three minutes of surfacing mode, Quad Air closes the logbook and reverts to a display showing desaturation time, no-fly time and surface interval; this lasts until the desaturation and the no-fly time both have been reduced to zero). Sleep mode: the computer is on the surface after 1 minute without operation (3 minutes from pre-dive mode). Though the computer appears to be turned off completely, it is still active. Quad Air computes tissue desaturation and checks the ambient pressure once every 20 seconds for uninterrupted monitoring of the environment.
- Quad Air, operating altitude with decompression sea level to approximately 12100' (3700m)
- Without decompression (gauge mode) at any altitude.
- Decompression model: RGBM Mares-Wienke (10 tissues).
- Depth measurement: - Max displayed depth: 492' (150m) In feet is always 1' (0.30m). From 0.1m until 99.9m and 1m at depth deeper than 100m.
- Temperature range: 14 ½F to 122½F (-10½C to +50½C)
- Clock: quartz clock, time, date, dive time display up to 99 minutes.
- Oxygen concentration: adjustable between 21% and 99%, ppO2 max range between 17.4 psi and 23.2 psi (1.2 and 1.6 bar).
- Logbook memory: 35 hours of dive profile at 5-second sampling rate.
- Display: - Diagonal: 2.75" (70mm) mineral glass. Power supply CR2450 user-replaceable battery with a battery life of 100-150 dives. Actual battery duration depends on the usage of the backlight and the water temperature.
- Computer comes with a comprehensive owner's manual. For download kit see, Mares PC Interface for Blue Link.
- Magnificently clear display with jumbo size information
- Hoseless tank data integration for up to three transmitters
- Three-row layout comprises all relevant data including tank pressure
- Two customizable fields for ancillary information
- Four buttons for intuitive user interface
- Mirrored button function during dive
- Option to view dive time including seconds
- Runaway deco alarm
- Multigas capable
- Decompression dive planner with user adjustable surface interval
- Long battery life, user replaceable