Own a computer but wish you had a compass? Look no further that the Mares Mission 2C gauge console.
Mares, has always paid special attention and devotes itself to legendary ergonomic design. The material used in manufacturing Mares instruments boots, are highly shock resistant elastomer to protect the gauges accuracy, and affords a secure grip in every situation with any type of glove.
The compact pressure gauge with its durable brass case and techno polymer lens has a luminesce dial for easy reading in day or night diving situations. Face of pressure gauge is color coded for safe air reserve in a glance.
Pressure gauge has 0 to 5,000 psi (0 to 360 BAR) readout with a safety reserve 1000 psi (50 BAR) color coded in red to allow the diver to know that they are low on air. The 2000 psi to full scale is color coded in white for easy reading. The pressure gauges 7/16" UNF neoprene jacket double braided high-pressure hose has a 360 degree swivel and is 36" (90cm) long. Gauge is nitrox ready to 40% oxygen out of the box.
The compass is oil filled for a quick and responsive movement. Dual magnets give faster response and with a maximum working tilt angle of 20 degrees ensures accurate compass headings.
A ratchet bezel with compass headings in 10 degree increments and 30 degree indicator marks. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course, and a double lined lubber line across the compass face.
A side window with compass degrees allows gun-sight accurate use when precise headings are required. Compass card is luminescent for low light conditions. The impact-resistant boot has multiple eyelets for attachment of clips or lanyards to keep the gauge close at hand and from dragging over the environment.
Mares Mission 2C Compact Pressure Gauge with Compass:
- Perfect Choice for Use w/Wrist Mounted Dive Computer or Depth Gauge
- Nitrox Ready to 40% Oxygen Out-of-the-Box
- Luminescent Faces for Easy Reading in Low Light or Night Diving Conditions
- Impact-Resistant Elastomer Boot
- Multiple Eyelets for Attachment of Clips or Lanyards
- 360 Swivel & 36" (90cm) HP Hose
- Hose: 7/16" UNF Neoprene Jacket Double Braided
- Pressure Gauge:
- Compact Lightweight Ergonomic Design
- Durable Brass Case w/Techno Polymer Lens
- Color Coded for Safe Air Reserve
- Readout: 0 to 5,000 psi
- 1000 psi Color Coded in Red
- 2000 to Full Scale Color Coded Blue
- Oil Filled
- Top and Side Reading
- Designed for Excellent Navigation
- Maximum Tilt 20 degrees
- Dual Magnets
- 360½ Ratchet Bezel
- Headings in Numerical 30 degree Increments & 10 degree Indicator Increments
- Twin Heading Indicators
- Double Line Lubber Line
- Luminescent Dial
- Shock Resistant Elastomer Boot
- Gun-Sight Accurate Navigation