Mares Loop OctopusVersion:1.0 StartHTML:000000215 EndHTML:000008865 StartFragment:000006723 EndFragment:000008793 StartSelection:000006756 EndSelection:000008777 SourceURL:http://www.leisurepro.com/p-mrslo/mares-loop-octopus Mares Loop Octopus click
The Loop Second Stage is a vertical regulator design that can be mounted on the divers right or left, providing the ultimate freedom of movement with under the shoulder" hose positioning. This second stage octopus is a mid-sized techno-polymer second stage regulator with its simple, yet reliable downstream demand valve design. The Loop's integrated Sagittal Vortex Assisted Design (S-VAD) system creates a swirling vortex with a low-pressure area in the center of the regulator that keeps the diagram down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths. The Loop also has twin exhaust valves for ease of exhalation and oversized silicone rubber purge button for easy clearing of regulator. Regulator comes with a yellow 3/8" threaded low pressure hose, and weighs 13.3 oz. (374 g) including the hose. Hose and purge cover are bright yellow for easy identification in out of air situations.
This product has a limited warranty of 24 months.
Mares Loop Octopus Features
- Mares Loop Octopus
- Unique Vertical Hose Connection
- Mid-Size Stylish Second Stage
- integrated Sagittal Vortex Assisted Design (S-VAD) System
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve Design
- Comfortable Silicone Mouthpiece
- Techno-Polymer Construction
- Twin Exhaust Valves for Ease of Exhalation
- Oversized Silicone Rubber Purge Button for Easy Clearing of Regulator
- Hose: 3/8" Thread
- Yellow Hose and Purge Cover for Easy ID in Out of Air Situation
- Weight w/Hose: 13.3 oz. (374 g)