Dive the Bahamas Aboard the Aqua Cat
Price below is a deposit only! First deposits get choice of cabin.
The Bahamas Dive Experts
Join OTA Diving & All Star Liveaboards in the Bahamas January 2023. The Aqua Cat is the premier liveaboard in The Bahamas. We are proud to offer the best of the Bahamas – diving in the Exuma Cays and, weather permitting, Eleuthera. Won’t you join us?
The Ultimate Liveaboard
For those looking for a luxury dive adventure, Aqua Cat is the answer. Our full-service floating resort, comes complete with accommodations for couples, singles and groups, scuba diving, dive equipment rental and storage, meals, snacks, bar, water sports, eco adventures and port nights. Our award-winning captain and crew are at your service.
Experience exceptional scuba diving like no other place in the Atlantic Ocean or Caribbean. The variety of dive sites in the Exuma Cays is truly unique. Because it can only be reached on a dive liveaboard, this underwater world is pristine and filled with an abundance of colorful fish, macro-critters, corals, sponges, fans, lobster and sharks.
In addition to swimming with the sharks, enjoy:
- Passive shark feeding dives
- Walls that begin as shallow as 40 feet
- High speed drift dives through the cuts of the cays
- Blue holes banked by patch reefs with huge schools of fish
- Departs Nassau (NAS) on Saturdays to the Exuma Cays
- 7 nights all inclusive dive trips
- Up to 26 dives
- Luxury accommodations with private baths
- Daily shore exccursions
- Lost Blue Hole
- Periwinkle Reef
- Amberjack Reef
- Austin Smith Wreck with Goliath Grouper
- Jeep Reef
- Pillar Wall
- Washing Machine, a favorite among divers
- Tail Wall
- Hole in the Wall
- Jakes Hole
- Monolith Wall
- Snorkeling near mangroves and beaches
- Feed native iguanas
- SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding)
- Hiking at Warderick Wells Park
- Beachcombing for shells
- Island Exploring
- Snorkeling at wrecks and reefs
Beyond the thrill of swimming with sharks in their native habitat, we offer a passive shark feed dive each week for our liveaboard guests. The feeds allow you to closely observe the behaviors of these magnificent apex predators. We have a site in the Exumas and another in Eleuthera area – so no matter the itinerary – you can watch this event and take photos.
The newest member of our Bahamas fleet is the 102-foot long scuba diving liveaboard. The tri-level Aqua Cat offers 11 passenger cabins – some of the largest in the dive live aboard world, a spacious dive deck, a main salon for dining and relaxing, a sundeck with a panoramic view, and an alfresco bar.
The vessel cruises at a speed of 14-knots allowing us to travel quickly between dive sites, while her 35-ft. beam ensures a smooth ride. The Aqua Cat provides divers a luxury experience but with a comfortable and casual vibe.
Aqua Cat has been rated #1 by the readers of Scuba Diving magazine for BEST CREW!
We have found very few recreational activities where the guests rely so heavily on the professionals in charge for their enjoyment and safety above and below the waterline.
We understand how valuable vacation time is and why you need to get the most out of every day. For this reason we have assembled a top-notch team to meet your every need on board!
Itineraries are weather dependent and tailored to best diving available each trip.
6:00pm board. Check in, dinner, unpack, orientation and safety briefing.
Depart before first light; offering 4 daytime dives and 1 night dive today.
Monday through Wednesday:
4 daytime dives and 1 night dive per day/night in the Exuma Cays and/or Eleuthera. Shore excursions are offered daily.
4 daytime dives Captain’s Dinner with photo and video presentations; awards presented during dessert.
2 daytime dives.
Return to Nassau 2:00-5:00pm depending on weather and travel distance.
6:00pm Farewell Cocktail Party.
Port night in Nassau! Dinner on your own. The evening is yours to enjoy in Nassau.
Disembark vessel by 9:00am.
Designed with You in Mind
The Aqua Cat was specifically designed with scuba divers and adventure travelers in mind.
- 900-sq. ft. dive deck with individually assigned dive stations and storage
- 11 large main deck cabins with king, queen and over-sized twin beds and private baths.
- Beds, bunks and pulldowns – flexibility for singles
- Main salon with dining/living room areas and an alfresco deck
- Upper deck with sundeck and bar
Non-divers can enjoy our land excursions and eco adventures as well as relax, read, and sunbathe. Do as much or as little as you like!
All diving is done right from the Aqua Cat
- The Sea Dog, a 28-foot jet drive boat – perfect for shore excursions and eco adventures
- 2 dinghies for diving safety