Apeks Removable Trim Weight Pockets
We use these to add weight when cold water diving and move weigh when warm water diving.
I know what you might be thinking, "Why would we want to move weight?"
By moving weight to the back of the BCD it helps to get you balanced, so you can get that perfect trim in the water.
These accessory pockets may be added to your rig to increase weight capacity or to trim your orientation in the water. The part number includes 2 pockets. Each pocket holds up to 5 lbs. (2.2 kg) of lead weight Pockets are easily slid onto the tank band. The loops are large enough to pass over most tank band buckles. Corner nickel plated brass grommets allow optional mounting to Sure-Lock Attachment Plates using a mounting screw kit. Pockets are made from durable double-sided Armor-guard material a super-tough material normally found in public safety diving and military products. This smooth material is ten times more abrasion resistant than standard Cordura. Non-releasable weight pockets have 3/4" (2 cm) Airlock buckle closures to secure weights.
This product has a limited warranty of 12 months.
Apeks Removable Trim Weight Pockets Features
- Apeks Removable Trim Weight Pockets:
- Increase Weight Capacity or Trim Your Orientation In-the-Water
- Includes 2 Pockets
- Each Pocket Holds Up to 5 lbs. (2.2 kg) of Lead Weight
- Pockets Easily Slid onto Tank Band
- Loops Large Enough to Pass Over Most Tank Band Buckles
- Corner Nickel Plated Brass Grommets
- Grommets: Allow Optional Mounting to Sure-Lock Attachment Plates
- Sure-Lock Attachment: Requires Mounting Screw Kit
- Construction: Durable Double-Sided Armor-guard Material
- Armor-guard: Super-Tough Material Normally Found in Public Safety & Military Dive Products
- Smooth Material 10 X More Abrasion Resistant than Standard Cordura
- Non-Releasable Weight Pockets
- Pockets Have 3/4" (2 cm) Airlock Buckle Closures to Secure Weights