Does your wrist mount compass get hung up on your BCD while you don or duff you're Scuba System? Maybe it gets in your way when underwater and you want an alternative mounting option. Navigation was never easier with this handy retractor mount for Suunto compass module (see SKU: SQTSK8). Retractor is equipped with two choices of mounting clips that easily attach to your BCD. You can attach the compass to BCD with the included plastic quick release snap clip with stainless steel split key ring. The quick disconnect fitting allowing you to remove compass from BCD after the dive for safe storage. When you need to take a compass heading simply pull the self-retracting cable to desired length and when finished it will automatically retract the cable for you. The retractor can easily be extended up to 25" (63.5cm) keeping your compass easy to handle and secure while you dive. The stainless steel cable is nylon coated for prolonged life in salt water and has a 60 lbs. (27.2 kg) breaking strength to prevent accidental loss.
This product has a limited warranty of 12 months.
Suunto Compass Retractor Features
- Suunto Compass Retractor:
- Converts Suunto Wrist Mount Compass (see SKU: SQTSK8) to Retractor Mount
- Attaches to BCD
- Eliminates Wrist Mount
- Auto Retracts when Tension Released
- Mounting Connector Included: Quick-Disconnect Clip w/Key Ring
- Retractor Easily Extends Up to 25" (63.5cm)
- Stainless Steel Cable w/Nylon Coating for Corrosion Resistant's
- 60 lbs. (27.2 kg) Breaking Strength
- Easy Conversion of Wrist to Retractor Mount