MARES POWER PLANA
The Power Plana is the Ideal-Fin for the Tech Diver Made of nearly Indestructible Natural Rubber, this High Performing Vented Open Heel Fin is ideal for All-Kinds-of-Kicks. The High Density Material makes the Fin Negatively Buoyant, a desired feature when using a Dry Suit and a Tech Rig with Steel Back-Plate. The patented Bungee Strap with Large-Finger Loop is the Best-Solution for both Comfort during the Dive and when Donning /Doffing. Unlike Competitors' Fins, the Mares Rubber Fin offers a Full-Shape Foot Pocket.
Fins are available in Regular, X-Large or 2X-Large, is Black in color and has a 10.83" (27.5 cm) Blade. The Regular Size Fins weigh 2.87 lbs (1.3 kg). The Ribbed Blade Channels the Water Down-the-Blade Surface for Maximum Thrust with Minimum Effort. Fins are covered by a 24 month limited warranty.
The Mares Power Plana Fins is commonly used for SCUBA and more. The Mares Power Plana Fins is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Mares Power Plana Fins: Accommodates Boots, Efficient.
Mares Power Plana Fins Features
- Ideal-Fin for Tech Divers
- Nearly Indestructible Natural Rubber Construction
- High Performing Vented Open Heel Fin
- Ideal for All-Kinds-of-Kicks
- High Density Material: Negatively Buoyant
- Desirable for Dry Suit and Tech Rig with Steel Back-Plate
- Patented Bungee Strap with Large-Finger Loop
- Bungee Straps: Best-Solution for Comfort and Donning /Doffing
- Full-Shape Foot Pocket
- Bade Length: 10.83" (27.5 cm)
- Weight (Regular Size): 2.87 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Ribbed Blade Channels Water Down-the-Blade Surface for Maximum Thrust with Minimum Effort
- Color: Black
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
This product has a limited warranty of 24 months.